Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Vine Tomatoes & Chat Potatoes
Succulent chicken breast stuffed with chia, brown rice, kale and silky goat’s cheese, and wrapped with prosciutto
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 250gm pack of microwave chia and rice
- 250gm cherry vine tomatoes
- 4 x 200gm Lilydale Free Range Chicken breast fillets, fat trimmed
- 80gm goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 50gm kale, stems removed, finely shredded
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, finely chopped
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- 12 baby chat potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 Tblsp chopped chives, to garnish
- Cook chia and rice following packet instructions. Place chia and rice into a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180° fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the tomatoes. Spray with olive oil and season.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain
- Using a sharp knife, make a slit in the thickest part of each breast to make a pocket. Add the goat’s cheese, kale and almonds to the rice. Season and toss to combine. Fill the chicken with the rice mixture. Wrap prosciutto around chicken to enclose filling.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, turning for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer the chicken to the baking tray with the tomatoes. Cook for a further 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken has cooked through and tomatoes are slightly softened.
- Serve chicken with roast tomatoes and baby potatoes drizzled with remaining oil and sprinkled with chives.