Orange chilli Lilydale breast roast
Preparation time: 5minutes + marinating
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 Lilydale Chicken Breast Roast
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tblsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish. Combine the juice, honey, garlic and chilli in a small jug, pour over chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator overnight. Turning chicken once or twice.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in 190C preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through when tested with a skewer, juices will run clear from thickest part of the breast.
- Serve with scattered shallots, steamed Asian greens and steamed rice.