Zucchini and feta spaghetti
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 500g linguine
- 1 pkt Lilydale tenderloins
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled marinated fetta
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- In a lightly greased pan cook the tenderloins over medium high heat for about 2 minutes each side or until lightly golden brown and cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the garlic and shallots for 1 minute. Add the zucchini and cook until warned through. Add pasta and toss to combine.
- Place into serving bowls, season with salt and pepper, top with tenderloins, sprinkle over fetta.