Lilydale grilled chicken thighs with warm potato and avocado salad
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 2 x Lilydale thigh fillets packs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g small red skinned potatoes, boiled until just cooked
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 100g Sicilian olives
- 150g Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan Chunky Dip
- Small bunch watercress
- Brush the chicken with olive oil. Heat a greased BBQ or grill pan and cook chicken over medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked. Set aside and keep warm.
- Thickly slice the warm potatoes. In a large bowl, using your hands gently toss together the potatoes, avocado, olives, pesto and watercress.
- Place the salad onto serving plates, top with chicken.