Lilydale Sage Chicken Breast with Prosciutto Blanket
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 x Lilydale chicken breast packs
- Small bunch sage, leaves picked
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 350g linguine pasta
- Lemon oil
- Fried sage leaves
- Slice the side each chicken breast to create a pocket. Place one sage leaf and a slice of tomato in the pocket, season with salt and pepper. Wrap each breast in two slices of prosciutto with a couple of sage leaves, secure with toothpicks.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat, cook the chicken for 2 minutes each side until golden
- Pour in wine and bring to boil. Cover loosely with foil, reduce heat, simmer and cook for 10-12 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile cook linguine according to packet directions. Remove toothpicks and serve chicken over linguine, drizzled with lemon oil and sage leaves.