Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 Spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tspn chilli flakes
- 1 tspn paprika
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 8 Lilydale drumsticks
- Lemon halves and salad to serve
- Place the onion, garlic, chilli, paprika, oil and vinegar into a food processor and process until mixture is a smooth.
- Score the drums place into a non-metallic dish. Pore over the marinade and stir to coat chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat to medium a lightly greased BBQ plate or chargrill pan. Cook chicken for about 15-20 minutes each side, turning occasionally, or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Serve with green salad and grilled lemon.