Middle Eastern tenderloins with yogurt dip
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 packets Lilydale tenderloins
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 tspn finely grated lemon rind
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice
- 2 Tblsp Middle Eastern Spice Blend (Masterfoods)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tblsp chopped mint
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- Place the tenderloins, oil, rind, juice and spice blend in a bowl. Stir to evenly coat the tenderloins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic, yogurt, mint and cucumber in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Thread each tenderloin onto a skewer that ahas been soaked I water. Heat a lightly greased grill pan over medium high heat and cook skewers for about 2 minutes each side or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
Serve with yogurt dip and flat bread.