Lime and coriander tenderloins
Preparation time: 10 minutes (2 hours marinating)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 packets Lilydale tenderloins
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 2 Tblsp chopped coriander
- 2 tspn finely grated lime rind
- 2 tspn limejuice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- oil for frying
- Place the tenderloins, oil, coriander, rind, juice and garlic in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Stir to evenly coat the tenderloins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs and two tablespoons of water. Put the flour onto a plate.
- Heat enough oil to 180C in a large pan to fry the tenderloins. Dip each tenderloin in the flour to coat, then into the egg. Carefully place 3 tenderloins at a time into the hot oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes until chicken is golden is cooked through
Serve with aioli and lime wedges.