Char-grilled Broccolini, Asparagus and Sweet Potato
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 650gm sweet potato, peeled, cut into rounds
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 eschallot, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped, toasted
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs
- Preheat a large char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Place sweet potato, brocollini and asparagus in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic and chilli flakes, season and toss to coat. Cook vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes each side, in batches if necessary, or until charred and tender. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine the eschallot, crème fraiche, vinegar, mustard and 1 tbsp water in a screwtop jar. Season and shake well to combine, adding a little more water if necessary.
- Arrange vegetables on a platter, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with hazelnuts and dill, to serve.