Chicken schnitzel with roast broccoli & pomegranate salad
Bursting with flavour, this quick and easy meal looks as good as it tastes. Impress your guests with this colourful, tasty and easy to prepare dish that’s ready in under 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale breast schnitzel
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bunch baby dutch carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 100g baby salad kale or baby spinach leaves
- 6 seedless dates, chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale breast schnitzel on one prepared tray and bake according to packet instructions.
- Place broccoli florets and carrots on the other prepared tray and bake for 20 minutes, until tender. Toss together with kale, dates and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve with Lilydale schnitzels.