Chicken schnitzel with parmesan & sesame seed zucchini chips
Ready to become a family classic, this combination of chicken breast schnitzel with zucchini chips takes your weeknight dinner to the next level. Easy to make, this dish is packed with flavour and taste.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale breast schnitzel
- 4 small zucchini, quartered lengthways
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- baby cos wedges, watercress, aioli, lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale breast schnitzel on one prepared tray and bake according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, toss zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, then combined parmesan, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds, pressing firmly to coat. Place on the other prepared tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Scatter dried chilli over zucchini chips. Serve with Lilydale schnitzels, lettuce wedges, watercress, aioli and lemon wedges.