Chicken breast strips with sweet potato rosti
There’s nothing better than a comforting veggie staple to serve alongside tender chicken strips. Sweet potato rosti, mint and labne give this dish a distinctive Mediterranean flavour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale breast strips
- 300g sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 50g labne
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale breast strips on one of the prepared trays and bake according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, spiralise or coarsely grate sweet potato. Place in a bowl with oil and mustard. Season well and toss to combine. Divide mixture into four and place onto the other prepared tray in four mounds. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Cook peas in a small saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes, until tender. Drain and place in a bowl with spinach and mint. Dollop over labne and top with pistachios. Serve with Lilydale breast strips and rosti.