Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 500gm Lilydale chicken tenderloins
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves and stems separated, roughly chopped
- 1 x 400g can black beans, rinsed, and drained
- 200g cooked white or brown rice, chilled
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 4 truss tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 4 jumbo flour tortillas
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Place the chicken in a large snaplock bag and add the paprika, ground cumin, ground coriander and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season and coat chicken.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through, turning halfway. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to cool slightly. Shred chicken once cool enough to handle.
- In the same frying pan heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat, add the garlic and coriander stalks and cook for 1 minute. Add the beans, then cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 5 minutes, or until crisp and heated through, stirring occasionally. Add half the coriander leaves. Stir well and remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice and zest, tomatoes, green onions and remaining coriander leaves. Season.
- Place a tortilla into the frying pan for 1 minute to soften, and place onto a board. Spoon one-quarter of the rice and beans along the middle, top with a spoonful of tomato salsa, a handful of lettuce and some shredded chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and add a dollop of sour cream.
- Wrap up the burrito and tuck in. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Serve burritos with guacamole, and lime wedges, if desired