Honey, lime, chilli and coriander marinade
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1/3 cup honey
- Grated zest and juice of 1 Lime
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Coriander
- Combine honey, lime juice, fresh chilli and coriander. Pour over chicken portions, tossing to coat well.
- Set aside to marinate.
- Pre-heat lightly oiled BBQ to medium heat.
- Place marinated portions onto grill, cook for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through
- Pre-heat oven to 180’C and bake for 30 – 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes