Chia Wraps with Pomegranate and Moroccan Chicken
Here’s our Moroccan inspired recipe for clean eating complete with the goodness of chicken tenderloins, chia, baby spinach and pomegranate, of course.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 x Lilydale Chicken Tenderloins (approx. 400g)
- 2 Tblsp Moroccan spice
- 4 chia wraps
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 200gm canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 100gm roasted red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 Tblsp pomegranate seeds
- 80gm feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill pan to medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenderloins with Moroccan spice. Cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate covered with foil to rest. Thickly slice chicken.
- Place a chia wrap on a plate, and spread with hummus. Top with baby spinach, chickpeas and capsicum. Next add chicken and sprinkle pomegranate seeds, feta and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining wraps and serve with lemon wedges.