Spanish Paprika Chicken with Truss Tomatoes, Red Onions and Olives
A satisfying yet easy weekend meal for all the family to enjoy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 x 800grams (approx.) Lilydale Portions
- 750 grams Kipfler potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 8 cloves garlic, skin on
- 750grams truss or cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 green or yellow capsicum cut into chunks
- 2 Tblsp balsamic vinegar
- Zest of half a lemon
- 20 green Sicilian olives
- Flaked sea salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan forced). Rub chicken pieces with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle paprika and season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a large baking tray, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Then place potatoes, onions, garlic, tomato, capsicum, oregano and zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer chicken on top and drizzle over olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then shake the pan to move juices around dish. Stir through balsamic vinegar and add olives. Cook for a further 25 minutes.Season to taste.
- Serve with a green salad and some crusty bread.