Mexican Chicken Breast Wrap
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 x 120g Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces
- 4 tortillas
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Corn and bean salsa:
- 1 corn cob
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- For salsa, rub corn lightly with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and grill until cooked and lightly blackened. Once cooled, cut off kernels and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, dissolve caster sugar in lime juice. Add remaining olive oil and chilli. Stir to combine. Add beans, red onion, coriander and season to taste.
- Divide tortillas on 4 separate plates. Spread a quarter of an avocado onto each tortilla.
- In the centre of the tortilla, place 3 chicken breast strips, 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 2 tablespoons of corn bean salsa.
- Wrap into a roll and serve.