Herbed Chicken Breast Sliders with Cucumber and Red Onion Relish
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 x 120g Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces, shredded
- 4 brioche slider buns
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
Cucumber and red onion relish:
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced into lengths
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tblsp chopped dill
- 3 tsp sumac
- 1 Tblsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- For the Cucumber and Red Onion Relish, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut slider buns in half, horizontally. Place ¼ of the shredded Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces , onto the bottom half of each half slider. Top with 1 tablespoon of relish, then lettuce and carrot as desired.
- Put on the top half of the bun and serve.