Chicken Breast with Asian Slaw Baguettes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 x 120g Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces, shredded
- ½ wombok cabbage, shredded
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 shallots, cut diagonally
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 cup slivered almonds, roasted
- 1 sour dough baguette, cut into 4
- mayonnaise and sweet chilli, to serve
- 2 Tblsp caster sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tblsp fish sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- For dressing, take a bowl to dissolve caster sugar in rice vinegar. Then add, fish sauce, garlic, lime and chilli. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl combine shredded cabbages and carrot. Add shallots, coriander, mint and Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces.
- Pour dressing over salad, add almonds and toss to combine.
- Slice each baguette in half. Fill with salad, a dollop of mayonnaise and a splash of sweet chilli sauce.
Tip: To really spice things up, add extra slices of fresh chilli.