Chicken Breast and Pesto Pita Pizza
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- 3 x 120g Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 150g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 280g drained artichokes, quartered
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- olive oil and extra pesto, to drizzle
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place pita bread rounds on a lined baking tray. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on each pita bread.
- Evenly place slices of buffalo mozzarella, artichokes and Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces onto the pita bread. Sprinkle with olives.
- Cook in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Place rocket leaves and extra pesto on pizza and drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste and serve.