Asian Chicken Breast Lettuce Cups
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 x 120g Lilydale Ready For You Roasted Breast Pieces, cut into fine strips
- vermicelli noodles
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- bean sprouts
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 butter lettuce, broken into leaves and rinsed
- 1/3 cup slivered toasted almonds or sesame seeds
- 1 Tblsp castor sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 Tblsp light soy sauce
- 2 Tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- Prepare noodles as per pack and set aside to cool.
- To make dressing, take a bowl to dissolve castor sugar in lime juice, rice wine vinegar and light soy sauce. Add ginger and chilli. Stir until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, shallots, beansprouts, carrot, coriander, mint and noodles.
- Drizzle over the dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Spoon into butter lettuce cups and sprinkle with almonds or sesame seeds to serve.