Wing Nibbles Satay with Coriander Dressing
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pkt Lilydale Wing Nibbles Satay
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ jalapeno
- 2cm piece ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 Tblsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat. Remove wing nibbles from all packaging and brush or spray with vegetable oil. Place wing nibbles on BBQ and cook for 20 minutes, or until juices run clear. Keep warm while preparing dressing.
- Place the garlic, jalapeno, ginger and coriander in a food processer. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the lime juice and olive oil. Process until mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve Wing Nibbles Satay with coriander dressing.