Crumbed Chicken Schnitzel with Roasted Beetroot and Citrus Salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 pkt Lilydale Ready For You Breast Schnitzels
- 1 Tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tspn macadamia oil
- Pinch brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to season
- A small handful of watercress
- 3 small roasted beetroot, cut into quarters
- 1 small blood orange, segmented
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 Tblsp currants
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 1 Tblsp dill sprigs
- Some labne
- For the dressing, mix together the vinegar, oil and sugar. Season with salt and pepper and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat fry pan to medium heat and spray with vegetable oil. Remove Lilydale Ready For You Breast Schnitzels from all packaging and place in preheated fry pan. Cook schnitzels for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 75C.
- Arrange the watercress on serving plates, top with beetroot and orange. Scatter with shallots, currants and herbs. Serve salad with labne and schnitzels. Drizzle over dressing.