Crumbed Chicken Breast in Pea Pasta Salad
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pkt Lilydale Ready For You Breast Schnitzels
- 125g Fettuccine pasta
- 1 tspn lemon infused olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup marinated artichokes
- 3 tspn extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tspn white wine vinegar
- ½ tspn Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to season
- Chervil sprigs
- Cook the pasta according to packet directions. When cooked drain and refresh under cold water.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, shallots and peas, cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes or until peas are tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat fry pan to medium heat and spray with vegetable oil. Remove Lilydale Ready For You Breast Schnitzels from all packaging and place in preheated fry pan. Cook schnitzels for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 75C. Keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, bring the pasta and the pea mixture together along with the vinaigrette and chervil. Place pasta in bowls, cut each schnitzel into three and place on top.