Chicken Tenderloin with Prosciutto, Truss Tomatoes and Peach Salad
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Summer is beautiful with all it has to offer. The tastes, the smells, the seasonal ingredients and the great outdoors.
This gorgeous chicken and fruit rendition is a winner for summer dining, both planned and unplanned.
After all, making this one is a breeze!
- 1 Tblsp garlic oil
- 400g Lilydale tenderloins
- 50g thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 slices sourdough, chargrilled and torn into small pieces
- 2 medium truss tomatoes, cut in half seeded and roughly chopped
- 3 large peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 Tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan and cook the tenderloins in 2 batches until lightly golden and just cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Arrange chicken, prosciutto, bread, tomatoes, peaches and mozzarella into serving bowls. Scatter with basil, drizzle over balsamic and oil.