Chicken Kebabs with a Salad of greens and Coconut Dressing
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 1 pkt Lilydale Breast Skewers marinated in a mild satay, infused with sweet coconut
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tspn grated ginger
- A pinch of cinnamon
- ½ tspn brown sugar
- ½ tspn soy sauce
- 60g salad leaves
- 1 small cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1 small chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 Tblsp fried shallots
- 2 Tblsp toasted cashews, roughly chopped
- Sprigs of coriander
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small pan. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves and mixture is hot but not boiling. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- To cook kebabs, preheat lightly oiled fry pan or BBQ grill to medium heat. Remove Lilydale Breast Skewers from all packaging and brush or spray with vegetable oil. Cook the skewer kebabs for 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 75C.
- Arrange the salad leaves and cucumber on a plate, scatter over the chilli, shallots, cashews and coriander. Top with the skewer kebabs. Drizzle the dressing just before serving.