Chicken Kebabs with Pea Salad and Mint Dressing
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 1 pkt Lilydale Breast Skewers marinated in a mild satay, infused with sweet coconut
- ½ cup shelled peas
- 80g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 80g snow peas, trimmed
- 30g snow pea tendrils
- 2 tspn brown sugar
- 1Tblsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- Salt and pepper to season
- Bring a large pan of water to boil. Add the shelled peas and cook for a minute. Then add the sugar snap peas, and cook for another 1 minute. Next add the snow peas and cook for a further minute. Drain, and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- For the dressing, mix together the sugar and vinegar, slowly whisk in oil. Chop half the mint leaves and add to dressing. Season to taste.
- To cook kebabs, preheat lightly oiled fry pan or BBQ grill to medium heat. Remove Lilydale Breast Skewers from all packaging and brush or spray with vegetable oil. Cook the skewer kebabs for 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 75C.
- When serving, toss the pea salad mix with the tendrils and drizzle with dressing. Scatter with remaining mint leaves and top with the Lilydale Breast Skewer kebabs.