Chicken, Blue Cheese, Apple and Walnut Sandwich
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 tspn olive oil
- Lilydale tenderloins
- ½ cup spreadable cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 red apple, chopped
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice
- 1 Tblsp roughly chopped tarragon
- 4 slices thick rye bread, toasted
- Tarragon to garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat and cook the tenderloins until lightly golden and just cooked through, remove from pan and set aside to cool. When cool shred chicken.
- In a bowl, gently stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, apple, walnuts, juice and tarragon.
- Spread a generous amount of blue cheese spread onto the slices of rye, top with chicken. Garnish with tarragon.