Warm tomato herb and buffalo mozzarella salad
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serve this side with Lilydale Leg Roasts
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 350g punnet tomato medley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tblsp shred basil leaves
- 2 tspn chopped parsley
- 2 tspn chopped tarragon
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 buffalo mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Mix half the oil and garlic in a small bowl, brush over one side of the sourdough. Place on a baking tray and place in 180C preheated oven for 5 minutes. Turn bread over and brush other side with garlic oil and bake for a further 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. When cool break into pieces.
- Heat remaining oil in a frying pan, add the tomatoes and stir fry over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until just soft. Remove from heat, stir through herbs, mozzarella and bread pieces.