Preserved lemon couscous
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: None
Serve this side with Lilydale Breast Roasts
- 2/3 cup couscous
- 2/3 cup boiling chicken stock
- 1 Tblsp chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ preserved lemon, rinsed
- 30g butter
- 1 Tblsp finely chopped mint
- Steamed green beans to serve
- Place the couscous in a bowl, pour in the stock, add cranberries and stir. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard the flesh from the preserved lemon. Chop the rind finely. Add the rind, butter and mint to the couscous and stir to combine. Fluff with a fork to separate the grains.