Lilydale chicken with lemon brussel sprouts and hazelnut stir fry
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 8 Lilydale chicken thighs
- 750g Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tblsp lemon oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped toasted hazelnuts
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium high heat and cook the chicken in batches for about 3-4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Remove the outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts and finely shred the remaining. Heat the lemon oil in the frying pan over high heat and stir fry the Brussels sprouts and the garlic for about 2 minutes until just cooked. Stir through the hazel nuts and parsley.
- Serve the chicken with the stir fry.