Lilydale spicy meatball salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1kg Lilydale chicken mince
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 185g jar Malaysian curry paste
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 baby cos, leaves separated
- 4-5 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 20g bay spinach and beetroot leaves
- Mix the mince, onion, garlic, sugar and curry paste. Roll rough tablespoons full of mixture into balls then roll in breadcrumbs to evenly coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place balls on baking tray lined with baking paper, spray well with oil. Bake in 180C preheated oven for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Remove from oven and cool while arranging salad into serving bowls.
Serve balls with salad.