Lilydale chicken with fennel in witlof leaves
Serves: 48 as entree
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 x 500g Lilydale chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 witlof, leaves separated
- Garlic aioli
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat and cook fennel seeds for 1 minute. Increase heat and cook chicken, breaking up any lumps with a fork. Stir through mustard.
- Spoon chicken mixture into witlof, spoon over a little garlic aioli, and garnish with sage leaves.