Dukkah Crusted Chicken Pieces with Lime
This easy recipe lets the flavours and aromas of Dukkah fill your weeknights with taste and health
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 x 800grams (approx.) Lilydale Portions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Dukkah
- Lime wedges
- Dip chicken pieces into egg, then coat with Dukkah.
- Place chicken on baking tray lined with baking paper, lightly spray with oil.
- Bake in 180C preheated oven for about 35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with lime wedges and salad.