Chargrilled Lilydale chicken with zucchini and spring onions
Serve this chargrilled chicken dish on a cold winter evening and everyone will be asking for more
Preparation time: 10 minutes (plus 20 minutes to marinate chicken)
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 x 800grams (approx.) Lilydale Portions
- 1/4 cup lemon oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, halved
- 400g can cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Extra fresh thyme
- Combine the oil, thyme and garlic in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Rub thyme marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill pan over medium-high heat and cook chicken skin side down until well browned, about 3 minutes. Turn over and cook a further 2 minutes. Transfer chicken to baking tray, cover loosely with foil. Bake in preheated 200C oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat frying pan and cook vegetables. Add beans and parsley, heat through.
- Serve chicken sprinkled with extra thyme over vegetables.