Lilydale chicken breast roast with tomatoes and butter beans
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 Lilydale Chicken Breast Roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 x 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 x 400g can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 Kalamata olives
- Chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a frying pan, brown the chicken on both sides, remove from pan and place in an ovenproof dish with lid. In same pan, cook the onion and garlic until golden, add bay leaf. Pour in wine and tomatoes, stir through beans and olives.
- Pour tomato mixture over chicken, cover with lid and cook in 200C preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through when tested with a skewer, juices will run clear from thickest part of the breast. Turning chicken half way through cooking time.
Serve with chopped parsley and crusty bread.