Thyme infused Lilydale chicken breast roast with vegetables
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 Lilydale Chicken Breast Roast
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 1 Spanish onion, quartered
- 8 small red delight potatoes
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Garlic oil
- Loosen skin from the breast meat, place 4 sprigs of thyme under the skin. Place the breast roast into an ovenproof dish.
- Scatter the potatoes and onion around the chicken; squeeze juice from the lemon over chicken and vegetables. Place the lemon halves into dish, scatter over remaining thyme sprigs. Drizzle with garlic oil.
- Bake in 190C preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through when tested with a skewer, juices will run clear from thickest part of the breast.
Serve with steamed green beans.